SORRY! This Class is Full! - CAZ and Work Scope required training for Certified HERS Raters - 18 RESNET CEU's, simulation tool and tests included
From 8:00am until 5:00pm
At Accurate Rater Network Training Room
11507 Applewood Drive, Kansas City, MO 64134
Who should take this course?
This is the required hands-on training for HERS Raters to learn the RESNET Combustion Safety and Work Scope procedures. Access to the Combustion Safety Simulation Tool and study materials will be sent when registration is completed.
What will you learn?
- How to conduct a comprehensive diagnostic and combustion safety analysis of a home.
- How to use state-of-the-art diagnostic tools, including a Combustible Gas Sniffer, and CO Detector.
- How to evaluate the combustion safety of a house.
- Causes of indoor air quality problems and ventilation standards.
- Requirements of a RESNET work scope.
Combustion safety testing on actual working equipment will be performed during this training class.
How will you become certified?
You must successfully complete this training course, pass the RESNET national CAZ (Combustion Appliance Zone) Testing exam and practical simulation exam. The Saturday following each training session is a test proctoring day available to all trainees at no additional expense.
Note: 18 RESNET CEU's will be provided for attending and successfully completing this class. Registration fee includes initial test fees and access to the CAZ Simulation tool. If you have already purchased the simulation tool, please use coupon code "nosim" when registering. This will reduce the price by $199.00.
There are 6 places available.